We respect the users privacy. As an unregistered user, you can visit most of the pages without revealing any personal information. However, in order to gain access to certain pages, you must register. Any personal information you provide will only be used by Arrowad to conduct official business. Arrowad does not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personal information collected on this site.
We maintain log files of all access to Arrowad sites and also monitor network traffic for purposes of site management and security. The following information is typically collected in these files:
- IP address and domain name of your ISP.
- Type of browser and operating system you use.
- Date and time you visited Arrowad sites.
- Web pages or services you accessed at Arrowad.
- Web page from which you accessed Arrowad.
We may collect or disclose personal information without your consent if the collection or disclosure is
- necessary to perform Arrowad’s statutory duties or necessary to operate a program authorized by law,
- made pursuant to a court order or by law,
- necessary for the purpose of validating your identity, or
- needed for statistical purposes in a form which cannot be used to identify any particular person.
We may also disclose personal information to Saudi or international law enforcement authorities to enforce Arrowad's rights against unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access to Arrowad's information technology assets.
We retain information collected through Arrowad sites in accordance with Arrowad policy on record retention and disposition. The retention period differs depending on the type of information collected.
We limit employee access to personal information collected through Arrowad sites to those who need access to such information in the performance of their official duties. Employees who have access to this information follow appropriate procedures in connection with any disclosures of personal information.
In addition, we have implemented procedures to safeguard the integrity of Arrowad's information technology assets including, but not limited to, authentication, authorization, monitoring, auditing and encryption. These security procedures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operations of Arrowad's systems as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content as well as the electronic transmission of information.
Arrowad Group retains the right to change this policy without prior notice.