Arrowad for Higher Education
As an extension to AG›s successes in the education field for over three decades, We established Arrowad for Higher Education to operate in three major areas: tertiary education, scientific research, and community services. The initial establishment was Arrowad University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Afterward, we will launch research centers specialized in administration, law, and education and support higher training institutes.
One of the most significant achievements made by Arrowad for Higher Education is earning the approval of the Ministry of Education for establishing Arrowad colleges for tertiary education. Furthermore, AHE entered into a 33-year long-term contract with Riyadh Valley Company, a subsidiary of King Saud University, whereby AHE will lease for a long term a plot of land on which it will establish the campus of Arrowad University. The academic study could potentially commence in September 2023, God willing.
To maintain its prestigious status and continue delivering, Arrowad developed an initial strategic plan in an early stage. We set our strategic goals that realize our vision and elevate the trust of the Ministry of Education and the society in Arrowad. Five local and international universities have accredited the academic degrees to be offered by the colleges. AHE colleges will teach and research engineering, law, and business administration. In addition, the colleges will incorporate Arrowad Group’s consulting and training firms to integrate entrepreneurial expertise into the academic curricula.
Arrowad obtained the approval of the Ministry of Education to establish three colleges offering bachelor's degrees in 9 majors.
The project objectives are aligned with the Kingdom’s strategy to expand and develop the higher education system. It will not be just another higher education institution; rather we will build on our 3 decades history of success in education to establish state-of-the-art colleges in Engineering, Law and Business.
Arrowad Colleges will be the scientific pinnacle to offer distinct, high quality, and competitive services that integrate education with all aspects of academic work, research and social responsibility.
The Colleges mission manifests itself in providing all that is needed to support the academic work and scientific research in order to realize its vision by raising the efficiency of the educational outcomes; localizing knowledge; stimulating research; providing modern and technology-enabled academic programs; contributing to the development and dissemination of knowledge; linking education and scientific research with the local environment; playing a leading role in social responsibility; and spreading the spirit of cooperation, tolerance and belonging.
- Promote Islamic values.
- Contribute to the advancement of science and technology.
- Improve the quality of education.
- Widen the capacity of the Saudi educational system.
- Qualify Saudis for the job market.
- Transfer and localize knowledge.
- Support scientific research.
- Promote social responsibility.
- Instill entrepreneurial spirit, self-learning and lifelong learning.
- Excellence in teaching, scientific research and community service.
- Open channels of communication with industrial and service organizations as well as local and international associations to strengthen cooperation in various scientific and professional fields.
Programs of StudyArrowad Colleges will start with three colleges offering bachelor's degrees in 9 majors as shown below. More colleges and programs at both the undergraduate and the graduate levels will come few years after the start of operation as per the strategic plan.
- College of Engineering: Bachelor of Science in
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Data Science
- College of Business Administration: Bachelor of Science in
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Digital Marketing
- Management Information Systems
- Business Intelligence
- College of Law: Bachelor of Arts in
- Commercial Law
- Civil Law
- Foreign Investment Law