Delivering Training Programs Package
We conducted this project for the General Corporation in the interest of military Industries at a variety of leadership, administrative, and technical levels that as a result, nearly 92 employees of the corporation had benefited of it.
The training content was prepared in line with the nature of work with the Corporation. This project aims to develop the participants’ performance and leadership behavior, in addition to visualizing modern concepts of institutional excellence, furthermore developing their skills in preparing reports and administrative correspondence, preparing consolidated financial statements, and planning maintenance operations for transportation.
Among the programs offered were:
- Advanced methodologies of constructing reports.
- Self-development for assistants and administrators.
- Advanced Accounting and Financial Management.
- Planning maintenance for transportation facilities.
- Develop managerial and supervisory skills.
- Excellence in leadership.
- CLIENT Military Industries Corporation
- YEAR 2019
- WE DID Developing Staff's Skills
- PLANMaintenance operations for transportation
- DEVELOPLeadership, managerial, and supervisory skills
- DELIVERAdvanced methodologies of constructing reports