Developing the Workers’ Skills in the Tourist Services
We conducted this project for the Ministry of Tourism, which aims to develop the skills of 65000 workers as well as those wishing to work in tourism services by providing 57 training programs for entrepreneurs, workers, tourists, organizers, chaperons, museum workers, media professionals, those wishing to work either in travel & tourism agencies or in the accommodation sector and lastly journalists that are interested in tourism.
Among the most important achievements of the project are the following:
- Preparation of 21 training syllabuses and a specialized presentation
- Providing 43 remote training programs using Zoom.
- Presentation of 13 attendance programs.
- The participation of the target group exceeds the desired result by more than 25%
- CLIENT Ministry of Tourism
- YEAR 2017-2018
- WE DID Developing Skills
- SUPPORTTourism Sector