Effective Personal Productivity (EPP)
We conducted this project in-favor-of Charitable Society for the Care of Orphans Sharqia (BENA’A), accompanied to prepare as well as qualify 18 employees in Al-Khobar by the implementation of LMI (Leadership and Management International) training that concerns the early stage of the integrated leader program “Effective Personal Productivity,” which was approved by the Foundation for International Leadership and Management.
Among the most important achievements are the following:
- Empowering self-management capabilities, setting goals and increasing focus for maximum efficiency.
- Increasing self-motivation by changing behaviors and habits.
- Develop a written and specific action plan for success.
- Developing and qualifying administrative staff at the leadership levels as well as the individual levels by assisting them in solving the problems they face.
- Developing business skills, personal productivity and team spirit.
- CLIENT Charitable Society for the Care of Orphans Sharqia (BENA’A)
- YEAR 2021
- WE DID Qualifying Leaders
- PARTNERS LMI