Activation of the Ethical Charter (IMTITHAL)
We implemented this project for the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, it aims to support charitable institutions and associations, enhancing their performance to effectively serve beneficiaries and contribute efficiently to national development. The project provides a set of practical applications that help associations transform the charter from a document into practical practices and activities. The project scope included:
- Analyzing the principles of the charter and forming key packages and practical applications.
- Examining the environment, systems, and internal regulations of the targeted associations.
- Self-study of the targeted associations to measure the extent of charter activation.
- Analyzing self-study reports of participating associations in the project according to targeted areas.
- Implementing a survey of charter applications in associations to prepare a supportive environment.
- Conducting a workshop with representatives from targeted associations according to their field of work.
- Aligning applications with the nature and size of the association’s activities.
- CLIENT HRSD
- YEAR 2019-2020
- WE DID Support for the Charitable Sector
- PARTNERS MAKAREM
- SUPPORTCharities and Nonprofit Organizations
- CREATESupportive Work Environment
- ANALYSECharter Principles