KAIZEN and Continuous Improvement Culture
Mobily Company commissioned Kaizen Consulting to conduct this project. It aims at:
- Engaging all its employees to create impact throughout positive change.
- Establishing and improving accountability of its human resources and their processes.
- Ensuring the efficiency level of its employees through motivation and a better working environment.
The main goal is to prioritize the organization’s processes according to improvement and growth objectives as well as managing risks.
Overall project planning using the 5 phases of KAIZEN™ deployment roadmap: Piloting, Modelling, Standardizing, Transforming, Performing.
Deliverables & Benefits of this project include but not limited to:
- Improving people’s productivity awareness in a constructive manner.
- The practice of seeking opportunities for improvement across the entire organization everyday.
- The continuous improvement of the supply chain.
- Reducing Cost for the Companies to maximize its Profitability
- Creating flexibility and ability to adapt to the ever-changing market demands.
- Empowering people to be motivated and be KAIZENers
- CLIENT Mobily Company
- YEAR 2018
- WE DID Improving Productivity
- MAXIMIZEThe company's profitability
- IMPROVEStaff's productivity